What is Project Just-Comp?
Project Just-Comp is designed for youths to learn and practice compassionate justice actions. The name “Just-Comp” is derived from the words “Justice” and “Compassion”. These are the two core values we hold in serving the world. We ought to engage in activities that serve those who are being marginalized and underprivileged in overseas and locally.
The project consists of four main components which aim at facilitating youths to form a bridge across cultural, racial, socio-economic and geographical boundaries, to become catalysts for local and global change:
• Seminars and workshops on relevant topics
• Two Service Trips to one African country and one Asia country
• Host Bilateral Youth Exchange in Hong Kong
• Hong Kong local services
• 1-on-1 mentorship program
For youths who yearn to:
• Learn more about compassionate justice and be able to act.
• Respond to the real-world needs in India, Ghana and locally.
• Have some serious, deep, and fun cross cultural interaction.
• Have a mentor who will guide and journey with you up close and personal.
• Make new Filippinos and Ghanaian friends through youth exchange.
• Be challenged to step out of your comfort zones, to grow and to reach your potential.